BSRA Annual Scientific Meeting 2023
6th – 8th September 2023, University of Westminster
In 2023, the BSRA is pleased to be hosting its annual general meeting at the University of Westminster, London. With a central location at the heart of London’s West End and amongst many of the London Universities campuses, this meeting promises to hold engaging discussions and talks on the biology of ageing.
- James Kirkland – Professor of Physiology and Professor of Medicine at Mayo Clinic
- Lynne Cox – Associate Professor of Ageing and Cell Senescence, University of Oxford
- Vera Gorbunova – Doris Johns Cherry Professor of Biology, University of Rochester
- Arne Akbar – Professor of Immunology, UCL
- Artun Sukan – Head of Strategic Partnerships at Higher Steaks
- David Gems – Professor of Biogerontology, UCL
- David Rubinsztein – Professor of Molecular Neurogenetics, University of Cambridge
- Eline Slabboom – Professor Molecular Epidemiology, Leiden University
- Emma Teeling – Full Professor of Zoology, University College Dublin
- Jesus Gil – Professor of Cell Proliferation, Imperial College London
- Leigh Breen – Professor of Translational Muscle Physiology, University of Birmingham
- Lorna Harries – Professor of Molecular Genetics, University of Exeter
- Nick Lane – Professor of Evolutionary Biochemistry, UCL
- Sian Henson – Professor in Immunology, Queen Mary University of London
- Simon Carding – Professor Mucosal Immunology, Norwich Medical School
Elevated speakers to be announced.
See full programme here: https://meetinghand.com/e/bsra-annual-scientific-meeting-2023/#content-schedule
16-June EXTENDED! Now Mon 3-July
Earlybird registration deadline: Mon 3-July
6th – 8th September 2023, University of Westminster, 4-12 Little Titchfield St., London, W1W 7BY
Travel grants are available directly from BSRA and from the UKRI MRC National Musculoskeletal Ageing Network.