The Catalyst Awards are part of the UKRI Healthy Ageing Challenge and delivered in partnership with Zinc.
Apply for funding and support to turn research into products and services for healthy ageing.
Your project must develop innovative, high risk and high reward ideas to:
- help people remain active, productive, independent and socially connected across generations for as long as possible
- narrow the gap between the experiences of the richest and the poorest.
- have a PhD or similar research experience
- be based at an eligible UK research organisation.
If you’re successful, you’ll get:
- 12 months of funding
- nine months of support from our partner, Zinc, including coaching and access to experts.
We’ll fund 80% of your project’s full economic cost.