The BSRA are offering funds of up to £500 to support outreach activities which promote the dissemination or further understanding of the biology of ageing.
Current BSRA members are eligible to apply. Please note that this can include the generation of relevant online material.
There are two deadlines for outreach and public engagement funding each year, in 2020 these will be:
- Friday 31st July 2020 (11.59pm)
- Friday 11th December 2020 (11.59pm)
To apply for outreach and public engagement funding from the BSRA please download and fill in the funding application form, clearly indicating which type of funding you are applying for. Once you have completed the application form please email it to N.R.W.Martin@lboro.ac.uk
Terms and conditions
- Successful applicants must acknowledge the BSRA funding in all activities which relate to the award. The BSRA logo can be found here : https://bsra.org.uk/redox-signalling-in-physiology-ageing-and-disease-meeting/bsra-logo-full-name-side/
- Successful candidates must provide feedback to the BSRA, outlining how this funding has been used, the benefit to the applicant and how this activity is important for ageing research. This summary will be used for the BSRA newsletter and posted to the BSRA webpage.
- Successful applicants must use @B_S_R_A in all social media announcements relating to the award and related activity.
- Funds cannot be used to pay for staff salaries.
- In the event of a submission being unsuccessful, we are unable to give feedback.